-
August 5th, 2007, 08:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Currently there is some interseting stuff on feepay Austria. Unfortunately the guy ripped off the boxes and is selling drivers, horns and cabinets separately. Each speaker is fitted with two 414b, 806A + 511A.
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=018
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=018
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=018
Is there an equvalent made by Altec? I think I saw such kind of speakers before. Up to now prices are low. Maybe I'll go for it ... oh my god save ma from myself!
-
August 5th, 2007, 08:58 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
That horn is an 811B i'm pretty sure.
The industrial/monitor version of the system is 9844A, The Altec Carmel and Heathkit AS-21 would be the furniture grade home versions.
-
August 6th, 2007, 12:11 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
I'd love to have the 414's but I actually have 4 of the Z models- some kid put them in a 4-12 guitar cab and blew the heck out of them. I'll prolly just send 'em to GPA. One of these years...after the other 200 unfinished projects...I suspect there is a direct, possibly even geometric, coordination between how old I get and the number of unfinished projects.
Didn't there used to be 24 hours in a day? Or did those fools in DC change that like everything else?
-
August 6th, 2007, 12:17 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
Didn't there used to be 24 hours in a day? Or did those fools in DC change that like everything else?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL!!!!
I think if we had 36 hour days and 10 day weeks, my productivity could equal what it was twenty years ago.
Recovering from 18 hour friday and saturday nights would probably swallow up those 3 extra days tho.
-
August 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM
#5
Senior Hostboard Member
i heard of this place..they sell spare time, but i heard it was extremely expensive
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks